Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15 of 15 Malleries reviews

Update added by user Sep 08, 2013

Should've done my research on the seller before buying! Check out all the negative feedback on this seller & MALLERIES still lets them sell on their site....2HAUTE2HANDLE used to sell on ebay!

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2013

I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off.I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip in a fake purse & I wouldn't know the difference.

Malleries has a 100% authenticity guarantee & they apparently screen shop owners before they are allowed to sell on MALLERIES, however I imagine that once the site manager gets comfortable with the shop owner and a few good transactions from them they slide through the system & get away with selling counterfeit items! I had to contact MALLERIES over 5 TIMES until I had Lauren, the operations manager, finally contact me. She took my complaint very lightly and asked for an authentication from a reputable authenticator. I do not trust online authenticators bc they cannot see or touch the bag physically so I took it to a consignment shop to have them authenticate that my purse was in fact not authentic & I had them write me a formal letter.

I filed a dispute with paypal & it seemed like it was taking forever so at the same time I had my credit card co file a chargeback and I got a provisional credit (still waiting for shop owner to try to dispute that, she typically responded within hours on my paypal dispute, however my credit card company has precedence over paypal....it's been 3 days & she has 10 days to respond). I would be very careful if you are going to buy on this site! The manager didn't do jack for me...the shop owner's shop went from being a recommended seller on the 1st page of "Recommended sellers" to like the 7th...that's all they did, just knock her a few pages! Absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW....THE TERRIBLE PAINT JOB & STITCHING!!!!!!!THERE WAS BLACK DYE ALL OVER THE PURSE FABRIC!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 51 Yes 51
15 of 15 Malleries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Sandysteen

Oct 10 #1225035

Well I'm happy that theyre are still good people out there that take the time to warn the rest of us about sites like this They have no problem going out of their way to rob and scam people out of their hard earned money.
Do you're home work ladies. Stick to the top reputable sites..

2 0 Reply

Sep 27 #1218988 Houston, Texas, United States

BEWARE!!! Malleries is a FRAUD!!! Lost $1000 on what they claimed was a AUTHENTIC CHANEL. It could not have been more fake. It came from Taiwan!!! They are not truthful and have a huge scam going on ! I wrote them and they have nothing to say . They passed along an "authenticity " expert I could use for my purse that they use . If i pay them more money they can authentisize this fake purse for me. The leather was CARDBOARD it was a joke! Do NOT BUY FROM TBQ OR MALLERIES. I'm still shocked at how a company like this can get away with this

1 0 Reply

Jun 28 #1178914 Roanoke, Virginia, United States

will not do business with mallaries again... Had my daughter order earrings for her mother... Ugly, the seller "French Maison" gave three days to return... SOL after that...Do not buy from Mallaries or their subs

1 0 Reply
Lina

May 15 #1159143 Vancouver, Washington, United States

Poshmark user @lina_vasilyuk is yuck! She sold used undergarment as NWOT and had buyers remorse on item, leaving bad comment asking for refund. SELLER BEWARE.

1 1 Reply

Aug 09, 2015 #1017539

Same thing happened to me. My complaint was taken lightly and manager never got back t o me

3 0 Reply
Littlefeat

Mar 16, 2015 #959434 Woodbridge, Virginia, United States

Thanks for the post. I almost purchased a LV bag, after what happened to you I will never purchase any bag from Malleries.

8 0 Reply
Attorneys At Law

Mar 12, 2015 #957260 Hopkinsville, Kentucky, United States

Once you receive the correct IP address associated with the post, you can identify and issue a subpoena to the service provider that assigned the IP address, in order to reveal the identity of the subscriber.
identify these anonymous Pissed Consumer posters (including former employees, competitors, and customers), name them as defendants in lawsuits, and obtain court orders by agreement or default judgment.

0 3 Reply
Jussssstyfyer

Nov 10 #1239041

Hi attorney at law i have a question for you well actually questions.
#1 How would you possibly find someone who would be using anonymizing software who's going through tens of thousands of ISP addresses and other techno wizardry?
#2 How would you prove that an exact person was using said connection even if no techno wizardry was involved?
#3 What if it's a public Wi-Fi connection? How would you prove that?
#4 How incredibly expensive it would be to actually track down said offender?
#5 Lawyers and all paperwork involved are already horribly expensive as it is. #6 Burden of proof. #7 Someone voted up a post i don't like. Oh wait someone voted down a post i didn't like. My feelings are hurt can you use your expertise to hunt them down for me? We'll make millions!!! Uh oh i can't afford your services. Contingency fee??? #8 Wouldn't there be more money to be made going after the i don't know let's just assume that people are good and honest and 99.9% of these complaints are legitimate. #9 I'm bored of this and you. Feel free to complain people and don't let people intimidate you. You all have rights even criminals innocent until proven guilty. Have a lovely day everyone.

0 0 Reply
Attorneys At Law

Mar 12, 2015 #957255 Hopkinsville, Kentucky, United States

While Pissed Consumer was not established to seriously damage legitimate businesses, the reality is that it often is exploited by some posters in such a harmful manner. We have used this multi-tiered litigation process to remove these false reviews and limit their impact on our clients’ businesses.
We have had success identifying anonymous persons that post false reviews on Pissed Consumer, naming those individuals in a lawsuit, and obtaining removal of the uniform resource locator (URL) linking to the offending content from search engines.
The typical process involved in identifying these anonymous Pissed Consumer posters is as follows:
√ File a lawsuit where the plaintiff is located;
√ Issue a subpoena to Pissed Consumer in New York requesting identifying information related to each URL where the false or fraudulent information appears;
√ Pissed Consumer will then notify its poster their identity is being sought, and give them approximately 20 days to respond; Pissed Consumer will produce the information related to each post (which typically consists of an Internet Protocol, or IP, address from which the post originated). √ How to Deal with False and Damaging Pissed Consumer Posts A common scenario involves a former employee becoming aware of a single negative experience by a customer. The former employee will use that experience to seemingly validate their false review, and he or she will publish varying accounts of that experience on Pissed Consumer under
... Show more

0 6 Reply

Mar 12, 2015 #957635 Plainfield, Illinois, United States

So how would you suggest dealing with the business thats conducting fraudulent transactions like I experience? Or are you trying to generate business from these fraudulent businesses?

9 0 Reply

May 09, 2015 #981911

You're probably the guy selling knock-off purses.

10 0 Reply

May 10 #1156861

They're real! The internet police are calling themselves "Attorneys at Law now. I'm more inclined to side with the purchaser. They put pictures of the genuine item from a website selling the real item. They are actually selling cheap poor quality Chinese knockoffs for what seems like a huge discount and the customer buys it. Then the person gets the obviously fake item and is disappointed. It's a great racket for a while until people report them and they change the name of the online store. I suggest the Attorneys purchase some impressive looking " Armani" suits for court from a website like that and actually try to wear one and see if they can fool anyone.

2 0 Reply
Liz

Oct 30, 2014 #893061

I would never buy from Malleries again. I bought a vintage Chanel earring for $185 and it came in a cheap box wrapped in a Kleenex. The seller was Top vintage. It looked totally fake to me coz i have 1 piece that is real so I know. I wasted my money. Never again!

9 0 Reply
Vic

Nov 01, 2014 #894017

Liz,
I posted this complaint almost a year ago and I am glad I did because Malleries is a complete rip off!

7 0 Reply
Claudia

Sep 24, 2014 #874709 Calgary, Alberta, Canada

if you want a reputable site to buy from and put on layaway go to fashionphile.com.
They are amazing. I bought from them over 10 times now and i have no complaints. they might be a bit more expensive but it's worth it. No office but Malleries to me just looks like a cheap knockoff site in the way they present themselves. I'm not surprised this happens.

8 3 Reply
Ms.louisv

Aug 09, 2014 #853926

Just saw a lv sully on malleries by Pursonality that has a date code if 0194 duhhhh!!!!!! Sept of 2014????!!!!!!!oh, made in France of course. Stay away. You can trust Yoogis.

5 5 Reply

Sep 02, 2014 #864887

Your date 0194 means the 9th week in the year 2014. Do your homework!

11 6 Reply
Polly

Jul 24, 2014 #845494 Jacksonville, Florida, United States

I was on the Malleries site looking at a Chanel Bag this morning.
Because they do offer layaway.
I was going to show the site to a co-worker
She wants a LV bag .
But when I read what happened to you I decided not buy I work to hard for my money.. I decided not to shop at this site
Thank you for your post it !I would have very upset if I got a fake I don't think you can sell fake bags Chanel or Louis Vuitton will Not be happy they will close the site down.it a branding thing

8 1 Reply
Vicky

Jul 25, 2014 #845857 Chicago, Illinois, United States

Yes please don't!!!!!! Save yourself the grief of losing money!!! Please do not buy here!!!!!!!

6 3 Reply

1-20 of 63 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Malleries. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Malleries.
Filing a new complaint about
×