Malleries - First and last purchase!

3 of 15 Malleries reviews

I purchased a LV Cabas Mezzo ($399) Guaranteed Authentic, received the bag (unknowingly bought from Japan), at first glance seemed nice, felt fairly good, until I started to exam the details. The "brass" hardware was pitted and was not the typical patina that you see with real brass. I contacted a girlfriend who has the same bag. I sent her photos, and she sent me hers....Notice the details of the handle hardware.I am no expert,,,but this was pretty obvious.

The worst part, Malleries has done nothing to support me/my purchase. I've sent messages, because there is no phone number. Who runs this business? I had to mail it back at my expense of $52. I am waiting to see if I get a refund, and then hope that Paypal will do something about the shipping costs. I would have NEVER purchased this if I had known it was coming from Japan.

Pictures attached, the one on the left is the bag I received.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
3 of 15 Malleries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 24 #1149446

I have that cabas mezzo bag & it has the same hardware as the one you sent back..I bought mine at LV in 2001...the hardware style on it changed over the years, so depending on what year yours was made, it's likely that it was actually authentic.
The hardware tarnish and peeling is unfortunately pretty common in older LV bags that have a lot of use. It's happened to a lot of mine.

Feb 29 #1119899

You have returned a good, authentic LV bag at a great bargain price because of your paranoia. It doesn't matter where it comes from, a real LV is a real LV. Period!
And for the person that said both bags are fake, you are a fake yourself.

1 3 Reply

May 19 #1161418

Anyone can see the hardware is not Authentic for the luxury designer. Keep fighting to get your money back and even report to police

Feb 25 #1117574

You realize both bags are authentic right..

Feb 16 #1112707

ACTUALLY...... They are BOTH fakes! The zipper and hardware lack the correct identifiers. In both pictures.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Malleries. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Malleries.
Filing a new complaint about
×