Malleries.com SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 07, 2013
Update added by user Sep 08, 2013

Should've done my research on the seller before buying! Check out all the negative feedback on this seller & MALLERIES still lets them sell on their site....2HAUTE2HANDLE used to sell on ebay!

Original review posted by user Sep 07, 2013

I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off.I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip in a fake purse & I wouldn't know the difference.

Malleries has a 100% authenticity guarantee & they apparently screen shop owners before they are allowed to sell on MALLERIES, however I imagine that once the site manager gets comfortable with the shop owner and a few good transactions from them they slide through the system & get away with selling counterfeit items! I had to contact MALLERIES over 5 TIMES until I had Lauren, the operations manager, finally contact me. She took my complaint very lightly and asked for an authentication from a reputable authenticator. I do not trust online authenticators bc they cannot see or touch the bag physically so I took it to a consignment shop to have them authenticate that my purse was in fact not authentic & I had them write me a formal letter.

I filed a dispute with paypal & it seemed like it was taking forever so at the same time I had my credit card co file a chargeback and I got a provisional credit (still waiting for shop owner to try to dispute that, she typically responded within hours on my paypal dispute, however my credit card company has precedence over paypal....it's been 3 days & she has 10 days to respond). I would be very careful if you are going to buy on this site! The manager didn't do jack for me...the shop owner's shop went from being a recommended seller on the 1st page of "Recommended sellers" to like the 7th...that's all they did, just knock her a few pages! Absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!

LOOK AT THE PICTURES BELOW....THE TERRIBLE PAINT JOB & STITCHING!!!!!!!THERE WAS BLACK DYE ALL OVER THE PURSE FABRIC!

609f9fb
Review #445790
2.8
I had the same issue 7
Had an experience with Malleries?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
CAPTCHA
Purselover

Jul 11

Sorry you had problems with Malleries but I do not understand why you do not trust an expert authentication site to authenticate your purse but you do trust a consignment store owner/operator. Authentication sites have trained experienced authenticators - A consignment store operator would not have the experience needed to authenticate. Your logic does not make sense.

0 1 Reply
Only caught once

Jul 07

I also was also sent a fake LV handbag in 2011. It's best to save up than buy second hand goods. There is always a few 'fakes' in the owners shop.

marla

Jul 02 Tucson, Arizona

I had a horrible experience w malleries as well, all the they do is take ur money. Worse customer service as well... live and learn, never again!!!

Annie

Jun 26

Thanks for the helpful info. I was just considering buying something.
A

Tina

Jun 09

Hey guys! I had a bad experienced from Mallaries too. The consignment is NinaFur. I have returned the item and now it has been 2 months never got the refund. Please don't buy from this site.

Jun 05

I just bought a fake Louis Vuitton from malleries! It's a scam! Don't buy from this website!

Malleries

Jun 05

Dear "Anonymous" Please provide your order number, the name of the item, the seller so we can look into your claim. Since you just purchased the item please also include a link to the item you purchased.

0 3 Reply

Jun 26

Malleries doesn't care - stop pretending you're going to do anything about it!

1 0 Reply

Jun 05 Charlotte, North Carolina

Let me say this, I bought 2 Items back in 2009 from Malleries and was delighted. I took the Louis Vuitton to the boutique and confirmed it was indeed authentic. The other item was Chloe bag. I am noticing, however, the quality of the sellers has diminished quite a bit. I'm noticing the descriptions of the bags seem to be poorly written, which bothers me as far as the reliability of the sellers. I've decided to pass on purchasing any more items based on what I'm reading here.

Tmarb07

May 08

Thank you! I will not shop there as I was going to before reading this. That's crazy. I was about to spend thousands of dollars on a Chanel I thought was real. Now I feel it may be a fake. Shame on you Malleries to not confirm every item is authentic. EVERY item! Every time! even from top sellers!

May 09

Yes I most definitely urge you not to purchase anything from here unless you want tot take the chance and lose your money!!!!!

Malleries

Apr 07

Customer filed a PayPal dispute, Better Business Bureau and Attorney General complaint all of which has been addressed by Malleries. Our response included all correspondence between buyer, seller, accepted and reputable authenticators as well as the the letter from Lucy's Garage who in our opinion is not qualified to authenticate designer bags.
Paypal, Better Business Bureau, Attorney General closed all complaints in favor of Malleries LLC.

0 4 Reply

Apr 07

Hi! I, the customer, did not file a dispute with either the BBB or the Attorney Gen. - however, I like the way that anything goes to restore your "credibility!" What a bunch of ***! Btw I'm not sure how all complaints were closed in favor of Malleries since I was refunded my money by paypal!!!!! Oh and if anyone wanted to see the receipts of my refund transaction I will more than gladly provide it! Now who are you to say that Lucy's Garage is not qualified in your opinion to authenticate bags, yet your supposed reputable authenticators authenticate via pictures!!!! Horse ***! Give it up you have scammers on your site, stop trying to make something seem like something it's not! I should've however filed a suit w the attorney general!

Apr 07

I'm also not sure why Malleries keeps trying to defend something that isn't worth your time bc it's a "false" claim right?!

Bag lover

Apr 06 Beverly Hills, California

Malleries is an e extremely reputable site to purchase high end goods. Both pay pal and cc companies require 2 third party authentications before proceeding with a non authentic claim. There are many third party authentication services that with the proper photos can easily authenticate almost any brand of handbag. Sounds like you should do a little homework before reviewing a seller or site.

0 3 Reply
Tmarb07

May 08

shut up! You sound dumb as you write!

Sandra

Jun 11

Just a FYI Chanel doesn't authenticate their items. However I have a lot of REAL/AUTHENTIC items I'm trying to get rid of. You ca reach me saprpm at yahoo if interested.

0 0 Reply

Showing 1-20 of 40 comments

×
You were reading a complaint about Malleries.
Filing a new complaint about
×